0 – 10%
Oklahoma City, OK
MKEC Engineering, Inc.
Oklahoma City, OK
MKEC is a multi-disciplined engineering and planning firm providing professional design services for 6 major service areas on a national scope through our 200+ associates located in Wichita, Kansas City, and Oklahoma City. Our history includes 35 years of solid growth through the development of employees and loyal clients. We value creative problem solving and personal initiative within the context of a true team-oriented culture. Our employees have a can-do attitude and understand the importance of client service. If you possess these skills and attitudes and are attracted to the leadership opportunities of a growth environment, MKEC might be right for you.
MKEC is looking for a Civil Engineer at our Oklahoma City location to assist with design of a wide range of land development and municipal projects, including grading, drainage, water, wastewater and roadway.
- Assist project manager in all aspects of design for land development and municipal projects.
- Prepare required calculations and reports for drainage, grading, paving, water and wastewater related projects.
- Coordinate and oversee preparation of plans for grading, paving, drainage and utilities with production staff.
- Prepare specifications and bid packages.
- Attend client meetings to insure design meets their needs and objectives.
- Work with governing agencies to gain approval of plans and development documents.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in land development and/or municipal engineering.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects at once. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and time management skills are required.
- Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines, exhibit good business judgement and the ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- PE license in Oklahoma is preferred. (Or ability to obtain said license in a timely manner).
- Knowledge of local standards and requirements is also preferred.
MKEC offers a competitive compensation package in addition to the following benefits:
- Group Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Disability Insurance – Short & Long-Term
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Flex Spending Account
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Pension
- YMCA Reduced Membership
- YMCA Wellness Coach
MKEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer